The report consists of 9 chapters.
Chapter 1 shows methodology of the research process.
Chapter 2 describes the classification and main characteristics of ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap.
Chapter 3 contains information about volume and growth rates on the Russian market of ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap.
In Chapter 4 the data about production of ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap in Russia.
Chapter 5 describes the usage and remains of ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap in Russia.
Chapter 6 shows data about import to Russia and export from Russia of ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap.
Chapter 7 contains information about main events, trends and prospects on Russian market of ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap.
Chapter 8 shows factors of development on the ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap market in Russia.
Chapter 9 contains information about main companies on Russian ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap market.
To describe current situation and prospects on ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap market in Russia.
1. To study classification of ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap.
2. To calculate volume and value of the Russian market of ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap in 2013-2015.
3. To calculate production volume on the ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap Russian market of in 2010-2015.
4. To calculate volume and value of the import and export on the ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap Russian market in 2013-2015.
5. To provide information about shares of main players on the ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap Russian market.
6. To investigate factors on the Russian market of ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap.
7. To learn trends on the Russian market of ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap.
8. To provide information about key players on the ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap Russian market.
Ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap market in Russia.
Research method of data collecting
Monitoring of materials from printed and electronic business and specialized publications, reviews of the market; Internet resources; materials of marketing and consulting companies; results of previous researches made by DISCOVERY Research Group.
Research method of data analysis
1. Databases of the Federal Customs Service data, Rosstat (Federal State Statistics Service).
2. Printed and electronic business and specialized editions, analytical reviews.
3. Internet resources in Russia and the world.
4. Materials of domestic and world markets players.
5. The results of researches of marketing and consulting agencies.
6. Materials of branch establishments and databases.
7. Materials of United Nations Statistics Division: Commodity Trade Statistics, Industrial Commodity Statistics, Food and Agriculture Organization, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, World Trade Organization, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, International Trade Centre, Index Mundi.
8. Results of previous researches made by DISCOVERY Research Group Research.
Sample size and structure
Content analysis of documents does not involve the calculation of the total sample. Researchers analyze available documents and information.
Table of contents:
|List of tables and figures||5|
|List of tables:||5|
|List of figures:||6|
|Chapter 1. Methodology of the research process||9|
|§1.1. Research objective||9|
|§1.2. Research tasks||9|
|§1.3. Research object||9|
|§1.4. Research method of data collecting||9|
|§1.5. Research method of data analysis||9|
|§1.6. Sample size and structure||10|
|Chapter 2. Classification and main characteristics of ferrous and non-ferrous|
|Chapter 3. Volume and growth rates on the Russian market of ferrous and|
|non-ferrous metal scrap||12|
|§3.1. Volume and growth rates on the ferrous scrap market||12|
|§3.2. Volume and growth rates on the non-ferrous scrap market||13|
|Chapter 4. Production of ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap in Russia||14|
|§4.1. By scrap types||14|
|§4.2. By federal districts||20|
|§4.3. By federal districts and scrap types||24|
|4.3.1. Central Federal District||24|
|4.3.2. North West Federal District||26|
|4.3.3. Southern Federal District||28|
|4.3.4. North Caucasus Federal District||30|
|4.3.5. Volga Federal District||32|
|4.3.6. Urals Federal District||34|
|4.3.7. Siberian Federal District||36|
|4.3.8. Far East Federal District||38|
|4.3.9. Crimean Federal District||40|
|§4.4. By federal districts and federal subjects||42|
|4.4.1. Ferrous scrap||42|
|4.4.2. Non-ferrous scrap||46|
|Chapter 5. The usage and remains of ferrous and non-ferrous metal|
|scrap in Russia||50|
|§5.1. The usage||50|
|5.1.1. Ferrous scrap||50|
|5.1.2. Non-ferrous scrap||55|
|§5.2. The remains||60|
|5.2.1. Ferrous scrap||60|
|5.2.2. Non-ferrous scrap||64|
|Chapter 6. Import of ferrous and non-ferrous scraps to Russia and|
|export of ferrous and non-ferrous scraps from Russia||68|
|§6.1. Import by categories and product groups||68|
|§6.2. By manufacturers||72|
|§6.3. Import by product groups and manufacturers||76|
|§6.4. Import by countries of origin||80|
|§6.5. Export by categories and product groups||84|
|§6.6. Export by manufacturers||87|
|§6.7. Export by product groups and manufacturers||91|
|§6.8. Export by countries of destination||94|
|Chapter 7. The main events, trends and prospects on the Russian|
|market of ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap||96|
|§7.1. The government will reduce export duties on scrap||96|
|§7.2. IPEM expect recovery of export deliveries of scrap by rail network||97|
|§7.3. The Ministry of Defence for the second year trying to sell|
|decommissioned ships of the Northern and Baltic fleets for scrap||97|
|§7.4. OOO «Kronos» buys OOO «Translom»||97|
|§7.5. Power of REMZ underloaded due to scrap shortage||98|
|§7.6. Minpromtorg may restrict scrap export||98|
|§7.7. Russian military prepared 1,300 tons of scrap metal for export|
|from the Arctic||99|
|§7.8. Prospects for the development of the scrap market||100|
|Chapter 8. Factors of development on the ferrous and non-ferrous|
|metal scrap market in Russia||101|
|§8.1. The lack of a uniform methodology for calculating scrap exports||101|
|§8.2. High interest to the copper scrap processing||101|
|§8.3. The impact of sanctions on the market development||102|
|§8.4. The shortage of scrap on the domestic market||102|
|§8.5. Scrap plants losses factors||103|
|§8.6. Russian scrap market is a world leader||104|
|§8.7. Local aspect of scrap market development||104|
|Chapter 9. Key players on ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap market|
|§9.1. OAO "PSKOVVTORMET"||105|
|§9.2. "Metline SPb"||105|
|§9.3. AO "Kolskaya GMK"||106|
|§9.4. OOO "Spetsmetresursy"||106|
The report includes 30 tables and 35 figures.
Потери музыкальной индустрии в 2020 году, связанные с отменой концертов и фестивалей из-за пандемии, с лихвой компенсировал digital-сегмент. По итогам 2020 года музыкальные стриминговые платформы обеспечили 62% выручки всей индустрии в мире, - это более 13 млрд. долл. (+19,9% за год). При этом совокупная аудитория платных подписчиков стримингов достигла 443 млн. пользователей.