In this report main features of the Russian market for goods of personal hygiene are described, including segments of child's and urological diapers, urological and hygienic pads, sheets and nappies as well as hygienic tampons), the subjects of the Russian Federation, representing different federal districts, are being regarded in profile,
This report has been carried out on 161 pages and contains 44 figures and 42 tables.
Interested users: this report will be useful for representatives of companies, realizing activity on the retail market for goods of personal hygiene, physical and juridical persons, planning to enter the market, government bodies, regulating the relations in the spheres of social protection of the population and of the consumer market, аnd also a wide range of users, interested in questions of organizing the activity on the market of hygienic and urological production, pecularities of retail trade with corresponding goods.
This marketing study has been prepared in order to define the reasonability for a new supplier whether or not to enter the market for goods of personal hygiene for children and adults (child's and adults' diapers, urological pads and nappies, hygienic pads) and possible directions of sales of finished production.
In order to achive the aim of the study, following tasks have to be solved:
- to analyze the market aspects: describe social-demographical and economical indices; volumes of the market, volumes of import; describe the main tendencies of the market; to describe barriers of entering the market;
- to analyse the concurrence environment: peculiarities of the work of the dealers' networks, of distributers, wholesale companies (assortment policy, price policy, sales policy, advertising policy); survey of volumes revenue of the dealers' networks, of distributors, wholesale companies; of commercial conditions of the work (including peculiarities of the price formation) of dealers, distributers of production from producers Kimberly Clark, Procter&Gamble, SCA hygiene products, TZMO, wholesale companies for national, regional and local networks;
- to analyze the aspects of the work of producers: the geography of placing manufacturing grounds, yearly volumes of the producer's revenue, situated in Russia;
- to define the peculiarities of price formation of producers: the difference between self costs and handover price; of main deliverers of raw material for producers.
- To form a prognose of the market's development;
- To define deficit market niches; formulate recommendations for geography of sales; for elaboration of assortment, price, sales and advertising policy.
Objeect of the study is the market for goods of personal hygiene for children and adults: segments of diapers, nappies, pads, sheets and tampons.
Topics of the study are the main market indices, main features of participants of the market. Special attention has been paid to the peculiarities of the activities of the corporation Kimberly Clark, Procter&Gamble, SCA Hygiene Products, Torunskie Zaklady Materialow Opatrunkowych, Abena.
Geography of the study: 1. North-West federal district (Republic of Karelia, Republic of Komi, Archangelsk region, Vologda region, Kaliningrad region, Leningrad region, Murmansk region, Novgorod region, Pskov region, Saint Petersburg, Nenetskij autonomous district);
2. Central federal district (Moscow and Moscow region);
3. Southern federal district (Rostov region, Krasnodar krai);
4. Privolzhskij federal district (Nishnij Novogorod region, Samara region, Republic of Tatarstan, Republic of Bashkortostan);
5. The Urals federal district (Sverdlovsk region).
The Period of study comprizes the years 2008 - 2010
Sources of informations in this study are data of the Federal Service of State Statistics, Federal Tax Service, Federal Custom Service and other ministeries and departments.
The main information massif for Russia and Saint Petersburg was formed on the database, received from the Unified State Business Register (in Russian: EGRPO) of Rosstat, аnd also the Unified State Register of Legal Entities (in Russian: EGRUL) and the Unified State Registry of Private Enterpreneurs (in Russian: EGRIP) of the Federal Custom service.
List of sources of secondary informations used in the report:
1. Own databanks of PRCS
- for mass media informations (periodicals from Denmark, journals: national, regional, local)
- governmental Publications (federal, regional, local)
- specialized publications from Denmark
3. Results of interrogations of specialists and representatives of manufacturing enterprises and importеr branches, including the biggest participants of the market
4. Legislative documents:
- Federal legal acts
- Regional legal acts
- Local legal acts
5. Electronic sources:
- Bases of data
6. Informations, placed at disposal by bodies of State authorities and enterprises:
- by ministeries, services, agencies
- by manufacturing associations and corporations
- by local administrations
- by associations
Following databases in Excel formate have been prepared for the project:
1. The base of local dealers: companies of federal districts to be considered are described
The base has been carried out in form of tables with following fields: name, full name, short name, director, date of registration, juridical address, real address, telephone, fax, website, region, branch, additional important information, Profit from sales for 2009 (in roubles).
In total the description of 6.507 companies is presented in the base, 1.083 of them are to be found in Saint Petersburg and 2.965 in Moscow.
2. Contacts of companies, participating in procedures of purchases for state and municipal needs in the regions to be considered.
The base has been carried out in form of tables with following fields: Name of company, real address, telephone, website, e-mail, name of director.
In total contacts of 24 companies, whose specific weight in deliveries of goods for state and municipal needs is maximal, are represented in the base.
3. Survey of the prices for the production: child's diapers and napkins, urological diapers and pads, nappies.
The base has been carried out in form of tables with following fields: brand, type, size (weight), quantity of pieces in pack, price (with customers' card and without), weight of pack, price per piece.
Survey of prices is presented by chain network shops of Saint Petersburg: Pyatorochka, LENTA, Auchan, Carousel, Okey, Perekrestok, Metro, Zdorovy molysh, Deti, Detskij mir.
List of figures. 5
List of tables. 7
2. Market for goods of personal hygiene in Russia. 12
1.1. General tendencies of the market for goods of personal hygiene in Russia. 12
1.2. Manufacturing grounds in Russia. 13
1.3. Main deliverers of raw material for producers. 15
1.4. Self costs of production. 16
1.5. Peculiarities of the sales system on the market for goods of personal hygiene. 18
1.5.1. General lines of the sales system on the market 18
1.5.2. Official distributors and representatives of the biggest companies in Russia. 20
1.6. Definition of real and potential volumes of markets for child's diapers and urological production in the Russian Federation and by regions. 22
1.6.1. Volume of the market of child's diapers and urological production in Russia and
by regions. 22
1.6.2. Potential volume of the market of child's diapers and urological production in the Russian Federation and by regions 24
1.7. Features of import for goods of personal hygiene into Russia. 25
1.7.1. Custom charges on import of hygienic production into Russia. 25
1.7.2. Good structure of import 26
1.7.3. The Import structure of deliveries by type of material 26
1.7.4. Geographic structure of import 27
1.7.5. Brand structure of import 28
1.7.6. Deliveries of goods for personal hygiene for children and adults into Russia by all means of transport 29
1.8. Peculiarities of the system of State order in Russia. 30
1.8.1. General structure of State order 30
1.8.2. Principles of work of the fund of social insurance within the limits of provision of disabled persons with goods of technical rehabilitation (with urological production) 31
1.9. Definition of commercial conditions of labour in the Sales systems (national, regional, local networks) 33
1.9.1. Retail trade networks. 33
1.9.2. Pharmacists' and other trade organizations. 47
1.9.3. Specialized Sales organizations. 51
1.10. Comparative features of producers of goods for personal hygiene (TZMO, SCA Hygiene Products, Abena) 54
1.10.1. Comparison of main companies, being of interest for the initiator of the project 54
1.10.2. The Structure of import into Russia of production of company SCA Hygiene Products. 58
1.10.3. The Import Structure of production of company TZMO Hygiene Products into Russia. 63
1.10.4. The Structure of import into Russia production of company Abena. 68
2. Features of the market for goods of personal hygiene of the North-West federal district 73
2.1. Profiles of regions. 73
2.2. Peculiarities of import (volumes and structure) 80
2.3. Peculiarities of the system of State purchasing orders. 85
3. Features of the market for goods of personal hygiene of the Central federal district 94
3.1. Profiles of regions. 94
3.1.1. Profile of Moscow. 94
3.1.2. Profile of the Moscow region. 95
3.2. Peculiarities of import (volumes and structure) 96
3.2.1. Structure of import of deliveries into Moscow. 96
3.3.2. Structure of import of deliveries into Moskovskaja region. 103
3.3. Peculiarities of the system of State purchase orders. 106
4. Features of the market for goods of personal hygiene of the Southern federal district 116
4.1. Profiles of regions. 116
4.1.1. Profile of Rostov region. 116
4.1.2. Profile of Krasnodar krai 116
4.2. Peculiarities of import (volumes and structure) 117
4.2.1. Structure of import of deliveries into Rostov region. 117
4.2.2. Structure of import of deliveries into Krasnodar krai 118
4.3. Peculiarities of the system of State purchase orders. 120
5. Features of the market for goods of personal hygiene of the Privolzhskij federal district 124
5.1. Profiles of regions. 124
5.1.1. Profile of Nishnij Novgorod region. 124
5.1.2. Profile of Samara region. 124
5.1.3. Profile of the Republic of Tatarstan. 125
5.1.4. Profile of the Republic of Bashkortostan. 126
5.2. Peculiarities of import (volumes and structure) 127
5.2.1. Structure of import of deliveries into Nishnyj Novgorod region. 127
5.2.2. Import structure of deliveries into Samarskaya region. 127
5.2.3. Import structure of deliveries into the Republic of Bashkortostan. 127
5.3. Peculiarities of the system of State order 128
6. Features of the market for goods of personal hygiene of the Urals federal district 132
6.1. Profile of the Sverdlovsk region. 132
6.2. Peculiarities of import (volumes and structure) into Sverdlovsk region. 132
6.3. Peculiarities of the system of State purchase orders. 133
7. Consulting conclusions and recommendations. 137
7.1. Structure of the portfolio of orders production Abena. 137
7.2. Orientation on the segment 137
7.3. Recommendations for participation in purchasing procedures, carried out by the fund of social insurance (and other participants of placing of order) 137
О PRCS. 139
OOO PKF "GEORG" 140
ZAO "SIA Interneishnl-Sankt-Peterburg" 145
OOO "AMK" 150
OOO "BSS" 153
Икра осетровых рыб, как и лососёвая (красная) икра, не только имеет изысканный вкус, но и очень полезна, так как содержит много микроэлементов. В чёрной икре содержится полный набор аминокислот, включая глутаминовую и аспарагиновую, лизин, серин, лейцин; минералы: калий, магний, фосфор и железо, а также немало витаминов.
Для перевозки и доставки отправлений используется весь диапазон транспортных средств: самолеты, почтовые вагоны, купе вагонов скорых и пассажирских поездов, грузовые автомобили различной грузоподъемности и вместимости, легковые автомобили. Используемый автомобильный транспорт находится в собственности компании или арендуется.
На основании опросов, запросов коммерческих предложений и прайс-листов, полученных от более чем 20 компаний рынка, компанией ГидМаркет проведен алализ цен.